Successful welding with aluminum requires a stable arc. With its short feed distance, a spool gun provides a steady, reliable feed of the soft aluminum wire. Canaweld Spool guns improve the “feed ability” of aluminum and other type of wires that are difficult to feed, through the standard MIG gun, by locating a small 1 lb. 1/ 4-inch diameter spool of wire on a pistol-grip style gun. It is a 300 A lightweight, well balanced semi-automatic spool gun, heavy duty and all metal wire feeder and easy to set up. It has been designed for easy and reliable aluminum wire feeding with a variety of CV power sources and engine-driven welders. The control connector is metal-made too. It features easy access to the drive assembly which reduces service time and allows for routine maintenance without disassembly of the gun.
- Excellent and reliable for running 1-pound spools of aluminum MIG welding wire or 2-pound spools of mild steel and stainless steel. Silicon bronze MIG welding wire can be used too.
- Processes: MIG (GMAW) for Aluminum wire size: 0.030″/0.035/0.040″/3/64″ (0.8/0.9/1.0/1.2 mm) MIG (GMAW) for Solid wire size: 0.030″/ 0.035″/0.040″ (0.8- 0.9-1.0 mm) and Flux Cored wire size: 0.030″/ 0.035″/0.040″/3/64″ (0.8- 0.9-1.0-1.2 mm)
- Flexible spring guard strain relief protects the cable from wear by preventing kinking and abrasion and improves wire feed-ability.
- Easy nozzle adjustment.
- Ability to check remaining wire at a glance by a clear wire spool cover.
- Easy adjustment of drive roll tension and pressure lever on the spool gun handle.
- Heavy duty and metal made wire feeder mechanism.
- Ideal for medium and heavy-duty industries.
- 9-pin, metal made, durable control connector direct-plug to the welder.
- Wire Brake system and a unique wire break keeps the spool under constant tension to prevent over-run of the wire.
- Wire retainer device insures inadvertent de-reeling of the wire from the spool aided by the addition of a wire retention roller.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) with pulsing power source
Wire Types :
- Flux Cored Wire
Industrial Applications :
- Aerospace Hardware
- Trucks Trailers and Railcars
- Travel and Cargo Trailers.
- Recreational Vehicles.
- Boat/Yacht Building
- Automotive/Motorcycle Frames
- Sports products – Scooters/Bicycles
- Ladders and frames
- Ship Decks
- Sign Manufacturers
- General Repair and Maintenance