M300 is a newly designed, heavy-duty, durable, light weight MIG gun, equipped with a push-on nozzle as well as a comfortable ergonomic handle and Tweco®style torch head. This MIG gun possesses a unique capability of converting one termination style to other common styles such as Euro style, Lincoln® style, Tweco® style, or Miller® style by simply replacing them.
- Knuckle joint for improved balance and position-ability ensures that minor movements of the handle and neck be independent of the cable assembly .
- Excellent heat, abrasion resistance, and flexibility of the cable . Lighter than standard cable sets and capable to withstand over 1 million flexes in life testing .
- Extremely durable contact tips manufactured from premium grade copper alloys .
- Standard, durable, and high-performance options for tip adaptors, diffusers, and swan necks .
- Improved insulation and minimized heat transfer to the handle .
- Ergo design handle and comfortable handling .
- Light gun handle, less tiredness of the welder because of the special gun design .
- Air gap technology for cooler running handles and better heat transfer isolator from the swan neck .
- Steel and combo liner for all kinds of wires such as steel (metalcore and flux-cored), stainless steel (metalcore and flux-cored), and Aluminum.
- Unique sealing ring for effective sealing of impurities especially in the argon gas process .
- Reduction in welder fatigue by improved handle design for welder’s comfort .
- Push on nozzle system and easy nozzle stick-out adjustment .
- High-quality trigger with a life expectancy of greater than 1 million cycles .