The TIG DC 202 Pulse-D is a portable, powerful and versatile welding machine. This unit is capable of either DC TIG welding (stainless and mild steel) or Stick Welding. The professional pulse features of the machine combined with its HF start, make it ideal for welders looking to perform high quality TIG welds even on a very thin steel with no distortion.
- High frequency (HF) for start.
- Tested in (104°F/40°C), designed for the toughest conditions.
- Digital control of all welding parameters.
- Amperage control is accessible by both foot pedal and fingertip controls on torch body.
- Pulse TIG welding allows for a better arc control, and reduces work piece deformation.
- Ideal for welding thin materials.
- Excellent welding characteristics in Stick mode with the most common rod in the market.
- Ability to use up to 165 feet (50 meters) leads without any power loss at the welding circuit.
- Digital adjustment of pre-gas, base current, welding current, slope up, pulse parameters, slop down and post-gas with digital display.
- Arc Force automatically selects the best welding arc dynamics.
- Visual welding current pre-setting ability.
- Fan cooled and thermally protected against overheating.
- Metal face panel.
- Generator compatible.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.