The Stickwelder 5000 Series is a heavy-duty unit capable of both Stick Welding and TIG welding with a lift start. Its 400 Amps of power combined with a high-duty cycle and special dynamic characteristics for cellulosic and basic electrodes make the Stickwelder 5000 Series the perfect addition for any heavy-duty fabrication shops.
- Specially designed for tough conditions.
- Heavy-duty power source.
- Extremely rugged, reliable and easy-to-use.
- Excellent welding characteristics for Sick welding with any kind of rods, especially cellulosic, TIG welding.
- Arc length control insures facility of tack welding.
- Low energy consumption.
- High power at 100% Duty Cycle, tested in 140°F/60°C.
- Suitable to be used with main cable lengths up to 330 feet(100 meters).
- Automatic compensation of main voltage fluctuations within ± 20%.
- Pre-set of current on digital display, digital Ammeter and Voltmeter.
- Possibility of activating the VRD function.
- Generator adapted.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.