The TIG AC/DC 501 Pulse is a powerful and intelligent welding machine. This unit is capable of either AC or DC TIG welding (stainless steel, mild steel or aluminum) or Stick welding. The TIG AC/DC 501 Pulse has advanced TIG welding parameters that allow the user to fine-tune the TIG welding process to meet a variety of applications. This combination of a high duty cycle and an easy to use interface, make it the perfect choice for production TIG welders who demand the best all day every day.
- Digital adjustment of all the welding parameters.
- Digital ammeter and voltmeter with welding current presetting and hold Function of the last read value.
- Digital ammeter with welding current presetting.
- Full monitoring of the welding parameters.
- Welding process selector: TIG AC- TIG DC- TIG DC ‘Lift” – MMA.
- Welding mode selector: 2 Stroke – 4 Stroke – Cycle – Spot Timer.
- Personalized welding programs can be memorized.
- Pulse TIG welding adjustable from 0.5 up to 200 Hz with available “EASY PULSE” feature.
- AC square wave balance and Balance Plus.
- AC square wave frequency adjustment.
- Tungsten rod diameter presetting for a better control of the arc striking and arc dynamics.
- Wave selector: Square – Mixed – Sinusoidal – Triangular.
- Optional software customization as an extra feature.
- Comprehensive 3 Year Warranty.